Based on the EUFN mission we invite all FIB users to present and discuss their results including scientists, engineers and technicians. We kindly ask you to submit your contribution(s) for a presentation at the EUFN Workshop 2018 which includes but is not limited to the following topics:
- Basics I: Theoretical Fundamentals, Modelling and Simulations of FIB Processes
- Basics II: Chemistry in FIB processes
- Basics III : Advances in Gas Field Ion Source Microscopes (He, Ne, Ar, Kr, Xe, …)
- Basics IV: FIB Based Analytics (SIMS, EDXS, EBSD, Raman, …), FIB Tomography
- Basics V: Novel (interdisciplinary) Processing Concepts (laser, in situ, dynamic, …)
- Applications I: Site Specific Metrology and Specimen Preparation (TEM, APT, XCT)
- Applications II: Circuit Edit
- Application III: Specimen pre-preparation
- Application IV: Subtractive Micro- and Nanofabrication
- Applications V: Gas Assisted Processing via Focused Particle Beams
- Applications VI: FIB Processing in Lifesciences, Biotechnology and Soft Matter
Please follow our submission guidelines:
- Please use our A5 TEMPLATE for the abstract preparation which also includes style guidelines (Word or PDF) for a common style in the abstract booklet (no further editing from our side will be done).
- Once you have composed your abstract please send it per email to Guillaume Audoit with the email subject „EUFN 2018 Abstract“
- Submit your abstract on April 30th at latest.
- Please keep in mind that the number of available talks is limited so that some oral presentations preferences will be invited for a poster presentation.
- You will be notified about the abstract decision till May 22nd 2018
- All presenters are kindly invited to provide a full or stripped-down version of their presentation after the EUFN workshop. They will be uploaded to a password protected sub-page to be available for attendees after the conference.
- Please dont forget to visit our Registration section.