Based on the EUFN mission we invite all FIB users to present and discuss their results including scientists, engineers and technicians. We kindly ask you to submit your contribution(s) for a presentation at the EUFN Workshop 2017 which includes but is not limited to the following topics:
- Basics I: Theoretical and Technical Fundamentals of FIB Processes
- Basics II: Advances in Gas Field Ion Source Microscopes (He, Ne, Ar, Kr, Xe, …)
- Basics III: FIB Based Analytics (SIMS, EDXS, EBSD, Raman, …)
- Basics IV: Novel (interdisciplinary) Processing Concepts (laser, in situ, dynamic, …)
- Applications I: Site Specific Metrology and Specimen Preparation
- Applications II: Subtractive Micro- and Nanofabrication
- Applications III: Gas Assisted Processing via Focused Particle Beams
- Applications IV: FIB Processing in Lifesciences, Biotechnology and Soft Matter
Please follow our submission guidelines:
- Please use our A5 TEMPLATE for the abstract preparation which also includes style guidelines (WORD or PDF) for a common style in the abstract booklet (no further editing from our side will be done).
- Once you have composed your abstract please send it per email to eufn-2017 [at] felmi-zfe [dot] at with the email subject „EUFN 2017 Abstract“
- Submit your abstract on April 30th at latest.
- Please keep in mind that the number of available talks is limited so that some oral presentations preferences will be invited for a poster presentation.
- You will be notified about the abstract decision till May 22nd 2017
- All presenters are kindly invited to provide a full or stripped-down version of their presentation after the EUFN workshop. They will be uploaded to a password protected sub-page to be available for attendees after the conference.
- Please dont forget to visit our Registration section.