— Abstract Submission is CLOSED —
Based on the EUFN mission we invite all FIB users to present and discuss their results including scientists, engineers and technicians. We kindly ask you to submit your contribution(s) for a presentation at the EUFN Workshop 2021 which includes but is not limited to the following topics:
- Simulation and theory (ion solid interaction, materials degradation, gas assisted deposition, …)
- Instrumentation (new tools, ion sources, detectors, manipulators, navigation, GIS systems, automation/control)
- Correlative Microscopy
- FIB applications in life science, geoscience and other new fields
- Local characterization and analytics (SIMS/TOF-SIMS, EBSD, …)
- FIBID and FEBID
- FIB application for failure analysis and circuit edit
- FIB based sample preparation (recipes, best practice) for
Please follow our submission guidelines:
- Please use our A5 TEMPLATE for the abstract preparation which also includes style guidelines (Word(doc), Word(docx) or PDF) for a common style in the abstract booklet (no further editing from our side will be done).
- Once you have composed your abstract please send it per email to email@example.com with the email subject „EUFN 2021 Abstract“
- Submit your abstract on July 9th at latest.
- Please keep in mind that the number of available talks is limited so that some oral presentations preferences will be invited for a poster presentation.
- You will be notified about the abstract decision till 31.7.
- All presenters are kindly invited to provide a full or stripped-down version of their presentation after the EUFN workshop. They will be uploaded to a password protected sub-page to be available for attendees after the conference.
- Please don´t forget to visit our Registration section.